Due to COVID19, we are offering a modified menu delivered curbside. We are taking special precautions to minimize risk and we ask for your help. Please pay with a card over the phone so we do not have touch cash or cards. Please provide color, make, and model of your vehicle when you order so we can deliver right to your vehicle.
Until further notice this is our menu:
***NEW MENU ITEM: Take & Bake Focaccia Pizza ($15 - five cheese or sausage) Baking instructions included.
***NEW MENU ITEM: Take & Bake 8"x8" Casseroles ($16): Heavenly Ham & Broccoli or Creamy Chicken. Baking instructions included.
LUNCH served 11am to 2pm, Wednesday - Sunday:
1. Swedish Meatballs over Noodles, side salad, and a slice of Swedish Rye Bread ($9.50)
2. Spinach Bisque with a slice of Swedish Rye Bread ($6.25 - 12 oz) by half gallon ($22) with at least 1 day notice.
3. Soup of the Day with a slice of Swedish Rye Bread ($6.25)
Wednesday & Sunday: Cream of Potato Soup
Thursday: Vegetable Beef
Friday: White Chicken Chili
Saturday: Ham & Bean
4. made to order sandwiches with your choice ($6.25):
Bread: Swedish Rye / Colony White / Honey Whole Wheat / Spinach Parmesan
Meat: Homemade Chicken Salad / Honey Ham / Turkey / Roast Beef
Cheese: Cheddar / Pepper Jack / Swiss
Also available: Mayo / Yellow Mustard / Brown Mustard / Lettuce / Tomato
- add soup ($4) and/or chips and a pickle ($1.25)
5. Keto Salad: Shedded Chicken Breast, Sliced Avocados, Bacon, and Feta Cheese on a bed of fresh spinach with a side of refreshing vinaigrette ($10)
6. Frozen Chicken Pot Pies ($6.25) will be available every day but in limited quantities.
7. Stay tuned... each day we may offer a special. But bear with us as we are trying to adapt to the circumstances...
Fruit Pie / Coconut Cream Pie / Chocolate Lover's Torte / Salted Caramel Crunch Cake / Fudge Lava Cake / Lemonberry Stack / Bread Pudding / Rice Pudding
Cans of Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite
Iced Tea, Lingonberry Iced Tea, Bottled Water
We will have some baked goods available each day as well to add to your order. Each day I will let you know what we have available, usually breads, cookies, rusks and granola.
Each lunch order will receive a free roll of toilet paper (no kidding!) Limit one roll per vehicle...
Let's all do our part to protect those most vulnerable in our community!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!